Wolfgang Huber new co-director of the MMPU
Wolfgang Huber was elected co-director of the Molecular Medicine Partnership Unit (MMPU) between EMBL and Heidelberg University Hospital and started in his new role on 1 January 2022.
In addition, he jointly heads the research group Systems Medicine of Cancer Drugs with Sascha Dietrich.
- Comparison of transformations for single-cell RNA-seq data
- Computational methods development
- New Paper: Transformation and Preprocessing of Single-Cell RNA-Seq Data
- Transformation and Preprocessing of Single-Cell RNA-Seq Data
- glmGamPoi: fitting Gamma-Poisson generalized linear models on single cell count data